Purchsing plans for a home that has been built IN REALITY ensures that you won't run into unknowns that hold up your build!
When a home is built for the first time, it inevitably turns out different from the original plans in some way. But we have worked out those kinks for you when we built this home and many similar homes.
- Peter's contact info for a quick call or email if you have questions
- 2D Floor Plan with dimensions for placement of all Interior Features & Window Placement
- Exterior Elevations
- Spread sheet file with check list for complete Materials & Components List
- Building Check List
- Budget spread sheet
- Framing Plans for the Exterior Walls & Roof Trusses
- Framing Plans for the Interior Walls & Stand Up Loft
- "Cut Sheet" spread sheet file with the amount of lumber needed & the measurements for cutting the lumber before you begin assembling the framing
- Dimensions for building the Storage Staircase, Built-in Wardrobes, Window Seat & Kitchen Cabinets
- Trailer specs (not drawings) that you can give to any experienced Tiny House Trailer manufacturer.
Files are in PDF format or in Excel Spread Sheet files. If you want the SketchUp files that can be modified, it's an additional $199.
We recommend sticking with trailer companies that have built a lot of tiny home trailers so you won't need trailer drawings if you buy from them.
If you want to use a trailer manufacturer that is new to tiny home trailers, we recommend buying some drawings so they know the exact fortifications that need to be made - compared to the utility type trailers most manufacturers are familiar with building. If you need trailer drawings we have those available for $249.
Contact us if you have any questions before you purchase
or if you need any of the add ons above.
Thanks for supporting a Veteran owned & operated small business!